Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Sunday :)

"Write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow." - Lawrence Clark Powell






“Writing is a form of personal freedom. It frees us from the mass identity we see in the making all around us. In the end, writers will write not to be outlaw heroes of some under culture but mainly to save themselves, to survive as individuals.” - Don Delillo

So many thoughts can run through your head in just the flash of a moment. How can anyone clearly think about anything without the ability to sort through those thoughts on paper? Self exploration, taking whats inside of you or just using you imagination to explore a possibility, and having the guts to write it down. That to me is strength.

About to throw all my favorite clothing into a suitcase and speed off (not really speed, but you get the picture) to Chicago. I haven't seen my mom and baby sisters in months, and I can wait to have them jump into my arms and attack me with hugs :) I could gush for hours, but it's time to hit the road.







Don't forget to check out Post Secret today!


More to come,



No comments:

Post a Comment